Wednesday 25 July 2012

10 Days and Counting

I had a lovely ride this morning, 60 miles out to Aboyne and back in the sunshine. I spent a lot of time thinking about what to pack and how many pairs of flip-flops to take, I never have been any good at travelling light, but I will have to make a big effort this time.

I have also decided to name my bike for the purpose of this blog..henceforth she will be known as Ruby (she is a Specialized Ruby Elite...simples!).  Ruby was feeling smooth as silk this morning after her service and I think enjoyed the ride as much as me.  We stopped for a snack and watched some horses and ducks beside a fishing loch...one of the great things about cycling is being able to stop wherever you want. 


Horses with Clachnaben in the background

No comments:

Post a Comment